Clean 9 Diet

Thursday 22 May 2014

BEFORE AND AFTER THE CLEAN 9 DIET

Before Clean 9 Diet
The after shot! Wow!

These pictures of Debbie speak for themselves, don't they? Her 'Before' picture was taken six years after the birth of her second child, when she'd tried virtually every means of losing weight - except the Clean 9 diet, which she hadn't found yet.

Guess when her 'After' picture was taken! Yes, you've guessed - it was AFTER this aloe vera diet!

Debbie says: "Now I feel on top of the world. It's great being down to single figures on the scales again. (I haven’t had that for nine years). I have been on a shopping spree and bought my size 8 dresses as I am so thrilled that I've kept the weight off this time."

It's well worth mentioning that she followed Forever's Clean 9 diet with their 30-day Weight Management Programme, which you can find out about HERE.

There is also a great business opportunity on offer with these products from Forever - as you'll see if you watch this 26-minute VIDEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment